What is your opinion be virgin until marriage?

You must be logged in to reply to this question.

Tags: 

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant
    #13113 |

Is it possible? Is not old fashioned?

sofiabenitez2993sofiabenitez2993
    Participant

I don’t believe in that. I think is a very old, conservative, sexist, religious, repressive way of thinking. 1. let’s define what virginity means? having a penis inside of your vagina? is that where the whole concept of virginity relies? because science has shown that virginity doesn’t mean a broken himen.. himen can be damaged with sports or every other hard movement, plus, the concept of virginity changes from culture to culture 3. virginity until marriage is a thing mostly applied to girls arguing “you should save for your husband”.. uhhh.. will they save themselves for me too? Most of the time they won’t, I don’t even know who I’m gonna marry with so I might as well enjoy my life because I don’t have to save myself for anyone 4. will I lose the value as a woman for having sex before marriage? i don’t think so, if you think your whole life revolves about being a virgin youre missing some good points about being a woman, like being smart and being acknowledge by your intelligence and accomplishments. at the end of the day everyone does what they want, but dont let religion think youre an awful human being or the devil in flesh just because you had sex with someone.

athomasathomas
    Participant

nothing wrong with it if it’s not an imposition or feels like a duty

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this question.