I keep bleeding through my pads/tampons, is that normal?

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.

Viendo 2 entradas - de la 1 a la 2 (de un total de 2)
  • Autor
    Entradas
    Participante

I keep bleeding through my pads/tampons, is that normal? Do I have a problem?

Superadministrador

Bleeding in between periods can be annoying and sometimes alarming, but it is also perfectly normal for this to happen (in certain instances).

If you just finished your period, your vagina might still have a few remnants of blood it’s still shedding out. We know, it’s annoying. If you don’t want to ruin your non period panties, we recommend you use pantiliners.

Your birth control method might be the cause of this too, if you just switched birth control pills, just got a UID, or you missed a few birth control pills (Yikes!), this could be the reason for premature bleeding in your cycle. The hormones in emergency contraceptives (progestin and estrogen) will also cause spotting in between periods, don’t panic this is completely normal. But also, don’t take this as a sign you are not pregnant.

In some cases, spotting can be cause for real concern regarding your health, cervical cancer, STDs and fibroids can cause you to bleed between periods. If spotting between periods becomes persistent every month, and it comes with other symptoms, be sure to visit your doctor as soon as possible.

Viendo 2 entradas - de la 1 a la 2 (de un total de 2)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.