By registering to our community forum you agree to follow the rules, so we can have great discussions, ask the right questions, and try to answer all the questions.
- Don’t post any personal information you do not want to share with the world, addresses, social security numbers, credit card numbers, as such.
- No cyberbullying allowerd. So, do not submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, or racially offensive.
- Don’t swear or use any language that might be offensive to others in the community.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- NO SPAM! You can’t sit with us.
- Keep your comments relevant to the topic in discussion.
- If you are found telling other members anything that contradicts our site guidelines, or gives anyone the impression that we do not enforce our guidelines, you will be banned.
- Do not share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Post only in English, as this is an English speaking community.
- Write your questions and answers consistent with “normal writing”, using grammar. That is, don’t over use emoticons, decorative text, or excessive punctuation.